The Art of Receiving
Here are some guidelines and instructions to make the your experience absolutely Divine!
1. Please be on time for your appointment. This allows for a full, unrushed session. Being late creates tension within the sacred container I am creating for this work. If you are running late, please call. The offering request for the full session is expected no matter what time you arrive. If time allows, I will try my best to accommodate with some extension, but I cannot promise this. Please be mindful of cancellations, and do so within 24 hours. Same day appointments require a 3 hour cancellation notice.
If you do not show up for your session or cancel at the last minute, there will be a $100 cancellation fee added to your next session. That, plus a $100 deposit will be required in order for you to schedule with me again. Understand that I am creating sacred space for our special time together and treat it as you would any other appointment with a doctor, lawyer, or any other professional. If you feel you are not dedicated to keeping your appointment with me, please do not book it.
2. Please do not drink , smoke cigarettes or take drugs before seeing me. Having those toxins in your system can cause blockages to the movement of energy, inflate the ego and create an all around unsafe feeling for me. If I smell alcohol on your breath when you arrive, I will turn you away. If you have booked a Tantric session with me, I suggest that you abstain from alcohol and such for at least 24 hours before your session. Also, let me know if you are on any prescribed meds, especially those that affect the heart or circulatory system.
3. If you want a same day appointment and are not able to fill out the contact form, have screening information readily available before you call.
4. Be hygienically clean. There are shower facilities available.
5. Please read my website thoroughly and do not ask legally compromising questions over the phone. I do not respond to single line or ambiguous texts such as: "Hey, How Much?, Available?, or Wassup?"
6. Please do not begin our relationship by trying to negotiate my rates. If there are times that I offer a holiday special, it will be noted on my ads.
7. Respect boundaries, relax and trust that I am here to take care of you. It is my job to hold space to allow you to be your true, authentic self! Let go of egoic frustrations, judgments and expectations. Allow yourself to resonate with the higher vibration of the Divine, sensual God/dess that you are!
I specialize in Los Angeles Tantric Massage, BDSM, Erotic Massage, Full Body Sensual Massage, Goddess Worship and Bondassage.